Symantec Code Signing Certificate
Symantec Code Signing Certificate help you to protect your code with one of the original and most trusted brands in web security. This certficate will ensures that your customers will instantly be able to verify that your software is safe for download. These certificates work across virtually all platforms and applications and ensure that your valued content or code cannot be maliciously modified without immediate detection.
Symantec Code Signing Certificate is an Organization Validation (OV) certificate that will make sure that your organization can be reliable to make an online business.
- Digitally sign .jar files and Java applications for desktop and mobile devices
- Recognized by Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
Microsoft® Authenticode® (Multi-Purpose)
- Digitally sign 32- and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi and .xap files)
- Digitally sign code for Microsoft® Office 2000, Microsoft VBA, Netscape Object Signing, and Marimba Channel Signing
- Mac Os Code Signing Certificate allows developers to sign software for Mac OS, as well as update for your software.
- Apple code signing certificates allow customers to run Mac executables error free. Help generate assurance in those running your Mac OS X application, tools, updates, resources and software by signing your executables with apple code signing certificate.
Microsoft® Office and VBA
- Digitally sign VBA objects, scripts and macros for Microsoft Office .doc, .xls, and .ppt files
- For Microsoft Office and third-party applications using VBA
- Digitally sign .air or .air files
- Required for all AIR-based applications
Code Signing Symantec for Microsoft Windows Phone
- Digitally signs code for Windows Phone and Xbox 360 applications. *Required for Microsoft App Hub service.
|Validation Type : OV
|Issuance : 3-4 Days
|Reissue : Unlimited
|Server Licensing : N/A
|Vulnerability Assessment : YES
|Green Address Bar : NO
|SAN Support : NO
|Wildcard : NO
|Warranty : $1,500,000
|Malware Scan : NO
|1 Year Price (Baht)
||2 Year Price (Baht)